Working with us...
If you're going to be working with us as a sub-contractor, you will be required to do the following;
Be registered with HMRC as self employed or as a Limited Company, AND for CIS.
Please see the document below for more info. Follow the steps and provide us with the required information ASAP.
Payments will only be made upon production of an invoice. Payment terms are negotiated with individuals/companies on a case-by-case basis, but generally;
- Companies - Payment by invoice for job
- Individuals - Payment by invoice for hours worked
THKC will pay invoices on the wednesday following submission and CIS payments will be made when requested by our accountant and/or HMRC.
Health & Safety;
- You must be aware of, and adhere to your duties and responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act
- You shall provide your own workwear/PPE unless specifically advised by us that it will be provided for a particular purpose.
- Where a Risk Assessment, method statement, schedule of works etc are available, it/they will be emailed to you before works commence. You are required to adhere to any measures that are implemented as an outcome of our risk assessment.
You will be expected to have a basic selection of tools to assist with the work planned. Specialist tools will be provided where necessary.
No reimbursements will be made for travelling or subsistence.